Saturday Do-It-Yourself: BBQ Ribs!
Ribs. I had ribs for lunch, that’s why I’m doing this! Thanks Ron Burgundy – and thank you soniasample2, for this delicious recipe:
Yummy BBQ Baby Back Ribs Slow cooked in the oven!
- 1 Full rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 4 Tbsps. of Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Cup of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Bottle of Honey Barbeque Sauce (or your choice of flavor)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Seasoning (garlic power, pepper, no-salt seasonings…)
This recipe will win the hearts of everyone who eats them! I slow cook the ribs until the meat falls off the bone!
- Clean and Cut the Ribs into nice size pieces, I usually have two bones per piece so there is plenty of meat on each piece. I use a good size baking pan and line it with aluminum foil (for easy clean up later)
- Then I add the lemon juice, teriyaki sauce and water to the pan.
- Place the rib pieces in pan and season with garlic power, Mrs. Dash no-salt seasonings and pepper (or whatever seasoning you like) then add some Barbeque sauce to each piece.
- Turn the rib pieces MEAT side down and cover with foil (poke holes with knife or fork to vent)
- Place in oven at 275 degrees and SLOW cook them for 4 hrs.
- Turn each piece over after about 2 1/2 hrs. into the cooking and slather with the rest of the BBQ sauce and cover again for another 1 1/2 hrs.
- For the last 1/2 hr. turn the heat up to 400 degrees and leave the cover off to bake in the sauce.
- Only cook for a half hour more and you’re done!
They are packed full of flavor and the meat so tender it falls right off the bone! You, your family and your friends will love them!
Ribs are good – and this recipe looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!