Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Fruit Cobbler!!
Good day, Swag Nation! We hope wherever you are, the sun is shining! This weekend is sure to be packed with get-togethers and BBQs. Here’s a great, quick and easy treat you can make to bring with and wow your friends and family! Thanks for sending, Turbanlady of Brasstown, NC.
This cobbler is so easy but is so delicious!!!!! You can use strawberries, peaches, blueberries, apples, or any fruit you want.
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups strawberries (or whatever fruit you pick – fresh, canned or frozen)Directions:
- In casserole dish, melt the margarine in the microwave (cover with a paper towel so you won’t have a mess).
- Stir the flour, sugar, and milk in a bowl until well combined (will still be a little lumpy) and pour over margarine.
- Scatter fruit over top of this.
- You can scatter a little sugar on top of this and it will make a nice finish.
- Cook at 375 degrees for about 10-12 minutes (varies with ovens, dough will rise to top so test that with toothpick to see when it is done).
- Now eat and enjoy!!!!!
YUM! Step 6 in the directions is my favorite step – thanks for sharing!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!