Swagbucks, Shopping, and Rewards, Oh My!
The Swagbucks mobile app just became even more rewarding. Now when you visit “Discover” from your iOS Swagbucks Mobile App, you’ll see “Local” - our newest way to earn Swag Bucks while shopping!
If you haven’t already, download the iOS app. The Swagbucks app for your iPhone allows you to keep earning even when you’re away from your computer. You can find it by searching “Swagbucks” in the app store.
For those of you who already have the app, we have two enhancements in store for you. The first is an update to the design of the homepage (make sure you update the app in order to get the updated design).
The second is the release of our newest earning opportunity, Coupons.com Card-linked Rewards*! This new addition to your Swagbucks Mobile App shows you a list of stores in your area that have offers available.
Here’s everything you need to know to take advantage of this new feature:
- From the homepage, tap on “Discover”
- Tap on “Local” to see the list of stores in your area
- Tap on the store and offer that interests you
- Tap on the store’s location that’s nearest to you
- Fill out the email address and credit card number you’d like to link to the store, agree to the terms and conditions** and tap “Add This Offer!”
- Go to that store and make your purchase (make sure to select “Credit” instead of “Debit” when making your purchase).
- Watch those Swag Bucks add up!
If that wasn’t enough good news, all the Swag Bucks you earn through these local deals will credit INSTANTLY and also count towards your Daily Goal Meter and referrals!
Happy shopping and earning!
* This new feature is currently only available to iOS users in the US. More stores and an Android version will be added soon!
**Please note that you are agreeing to the coupons.com terms and conditions – not Swagbucks. Coupons.com and not Swagbucks will store the credit card info.