Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Gets Mad (Libby)
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is to complete this sentence: There’s nothing better than a (adjective) (noun) on a (adjective) Spring day!
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are
“There’s nothing better than a filthy house to clean on a Spring day!” – Lubbie115, from Prescott, WI
“There’s nothing better than a family walk on a sunny Spring day!” – dkb05107, from Omaha, NE
“There’s nothing better than an exuberant munchkin on an enchanting Spring day! “ – Chabreezy, from Davenport, IA
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“There’s nothing better than a well-loved baseball glove on a cloudless Spring day!” – qtpie32, from Carrollton, TX
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who submitted an entry! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!