Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Tries Something New
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Let’s try something different! Today’s TTPTP Challenge is to create a sentence, beginning with #SwagbucksHelpsMe (see examples below)
- #SwagbucksHelpsMe pay my monthly bills. #TTPTP
- #SwagbucksHelpsMe pass the time waiting at the doctor’s office. #TTPTP
- #SwagbucksHelpsMe feed my lion. #TTPTP
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are
“#SwagbucksHelpsMe pay bills and provide for my family. Swagbucks is a blessing to us. We love all you do for us, SwagMazing.” – cldothan, from Ashford, AL
“#SwagbucksHelpsMe pay for crafting supplies for our new small business.” – Sharongw, from Ventura, CA
“#SwagbucksHelpsMe save for our fall vacation to Universal Studios and Legoland ” – lazer314, from St. Louis, MO
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“#SwagbucksHelpsMe reward my parents-I got some nice Mother’s Day gifts for mom & early Father’s Day gifts 4 dad!” – lamb83, from Orange, CT
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who submitted an entry – we received so many!! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!