Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Wants To Know…
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
- Include your Swag Name in the tweet!
Last week’s challenge was very fun, so we’re doing it again!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is to create a sentence, beginning with #EveryDayIUseSwagbucks (see examples below)
- #EveryDayIUseSwagbucks to Discover new content! #TTPTP
- #EveryDayIUseSwagbucks to Shop and Earn! #TTPTP
- #EveryDayIUseSwagbucks because I love it! #TTPTP
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“#EveryDayIUseSwagbucks to cure my addictive needs that my coffee can’t fulfill!” – CibikSuziQ, from Ohio
“#EveryDayIUseSwagbucks to help me towards my goal of spending $0 at Christmas!” – akr1984, from Merriam, KS
“#EveryDayIUseSwagbucks to play the addictive games! (Darn you, KeyKrusher, I just can’t quit!)” – Clarinerd, from Ohio
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“#EveryDayIUseSwagbucks so that I have enough Amazon on hand for a new cell phone when my kid breaks his!” – katc2, from Plymouth, MN
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who submitted an entry!!! Have you enjoyed this format the past 2 weeks? Let us know!
See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!