Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Homemade Kites
Welcome to SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! We officially made it everyone! There’s nothing better than getting outside in the sun and flying a kite! And here’s a great DIY project to help you make your own this summer! The idea comes from hhshatimsaifee, from India!
- Cut two Sticks
- And Glue into a cross
- Glue string at each point of the cross to make the kite frame
- Use the frame as a template
- Place the frame on a piece of fabric
- Cut follow the frame of the kite leaving an half an inch around the frame
- Fold the fabric and glue over the frame
- Tie a string in the middle of the T frame
- Glue the remaining string to the end of a dowel
- Decorate your kite with ribbons and bows
- Let it fly!!
What a great idea! We hope you all give this a try this summer!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to email@example.com. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!
Have a great weekend!