Twitter Trivia is Banding Together
Earlier this week in the Daily Poll (Monday, June 23rd), we asked you about your favorite summertime song – and your responses were amazing! So for Twitter Trivia this week, we’re going to test your knowledge of the songs and bands featured in that day’s poll!
Get ready, be quick and you’ll be singing the sweet song of earning Swag Bucks!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others??? (It’s ok if you share the answer, but wouldn’t it be cooler not to?)
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 15 Swag Bucks Today – June 26th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 6 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
- Q: One of the artists had a bit-role in a classic 90s comedy. What did the main characters say when they were introduced? (3 words, no spaces) A: WERENOTWORTHY (This comes from the classic scene in Wayne’s World)
- Q: In one of the featured songs, the group was requesting a certain type of mix. What kind was it? (2 words, no spaces) A: SOFTSUBTLE (From Summertime – Give me a soft, subtle mix. And if it ain’t broke then don’t try to fix it!)
- Q: What is the first name of the 1971 female movie character who would’ve loved the genre of music from one of the featured artists? A: VIOLET (Bubblegum Pop was the genre and Violet from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory loved gum!)