Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Goes Dads vs. Grads!
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
- Include your Swag Name in the tweet!
Have you joined our 3rd Annual Dads vs Grads Team Challenge yet?? CLICK HERE to join and get in on the fun!!
And in the spirit of Dads vs Grads, today’s #TTPTP Challenge is to create a sentence that begins with either of these two hashtags: #DadsAreBestBecause or #GradsAreBestBecause (see examples below)
- #DadsAreBestBecause they teach their kids the ways of the world! #TTPTP
- #DadsAreBestBecause they’ve always got advice, whether you need it or not! #TTPTP
- #GradsAreBestBecause they are the future leaders! #TTPTP
- #GradsAreBestBecause they constantly dream big! #TTPTP
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up (from each hashtag) will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner (from each hashtag) will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck! Have fun!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“#DadsAreBestBecause they give us chocolate cake for breakfast! Dad is great.” – oddball17, from Pittsburgh, PA
“#DadsAreBestBecause they can be everything to a child, literally everything! Love my daddy and my husband for being awesome dads.” – Connieh5, from Sagamore Hills, OH
“#DadsAreBestBecause they finish food their kids can’t aka Human Garbage Disposal” – msdps, from Omaha, NE
“#GradsAreBestBecause they give me hope for the future of America!” – taximomws, from Cleveland, OH
“#GradsAreBestBecause they earn with Swagbucks. No more ramen noodles!” – lotsabubbles, from Beverly, MA
“#GradsAreBestBecause they have the ability to change the world!” – jbaima2, from Macon, GA
This week’s winners (getting 500 Swag Bucks) are:
“#DadsAreBestBecause they are superhero strong! They can and will move mountains for their kids! Love you, Dad! <3” – Cryth, from Boise, ID
“#GradsAreBestBecause we’re like babies! We can sleep anywhere, eat anything, are messy & constantly absorb knowledge.” – TierraMay, from Omaha, NE
Congrats to everyone who was selected as a runner-up or winner and thank you to all for your tweets and submissions!! SO many great ones!