Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Apple Crumble
For this weekend’s DIY, we’ve got a tasty looking recipe from 2tootrue of Odessa, FL!
- 1 apple, any variety
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ cup 100% apple juice or ¼ cup water
- 1/3 cup granola cereal
- Whipped topping, yogurt or ice cream, optional
- If desired, the apple skin may be removed before preparation. Slice or chop the apple and place in a microwave safe dish or bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the apple.
- Stir the mixture or leave it as it is.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool but eat while it is still warm.
- Optional: Top with whipped topping, yogurt or ice cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This looks just fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with the Swag Nation!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!
Have a great weekend!