Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Mango Lassi
The weather is hot, the sun in shining and you look like you need a cool beverage! Fear not, today’s DIY recipe will serve you right. It comes from Urvi25 from Virginia. Enjoy!
I make Mango Lassi and Sweet Lassi regularly to beat the heat during summers because it’s cooling in nature and is great for weary hot summers.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped mango (peeled and stone removed)
- 4 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- A drop of ground cardamom (optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes
- Then pour into individual glasses, and serve.
- Can sprinkle with a little cardamom.The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Great recipe and it looks delicious! Let’s see which Swaggernauts make a batch this weekend!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!
Have a great weekend!