Twitter Trivia Goes Back to School!
Our Mighty Mascot Team Challenge is well under way, as we celebrate Back to School! So for today’s Twitter Trivia, we thought we’d test your knowledge of some TV shows about ‘school.’ Make sure you’ve joined a team too, because each Swag Code you redeem is worth 1 team point!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others??? (It’s ok if you share the answer, but wouldn’t it be cooler not to?)
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
– Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
– As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
– Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 14 Swag Bucks Today – July 17th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
– Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
– Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 2 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 4 questions (and answers):
- Q: According to a recruiter in an episode of Saved by the Bell, which college is considered the Harvard of the West? A: STANSBURY (Zack got in. Slater got a scholarship. Jessie wound up at Columbia)
- Q: The main character of the show that was a staple of the TGIF lineup has an older brother that starred on what show? (2 words, no spaces) A: WONDERYEARS (Ben Savage starred in Boy Meets World, his brother Fred played Kevin Arnold on the Wonder Years)
- Q: The high school used as the primary filming location for a show about a very famous zip code was located in what city? A: TORRANCE (The scenes at West Beverly High were filmed at Torrance High School)
- Q: In this animated show, the main character’s best friend has what nickname that’s shared with the Unofficial State Bird of Minnesota? A: SKEETER (Doug’s best friend is named Skeeter and there are millions of skeeters in the Land of 10,000 Lakes!)