Get Ready for the Clash of the Careers Team Challenge!
Here is our salute to all the hard workers out there, who put in their time and effort every single day! We’re proud to announce our newest team challenge: the Clash of the Careers!
**You can join the Clash of the Careers Team Challenge by clicking the button above! There is also a button in the upper left corner of the Swagbucks.com homepage for you to click and join!**
Clash of the Careers Team Challenge Details
- Begins: Thursday, August 28th at 12:01am PT
- Ends: Thursday, September 4th at 11:59am PT
- 4 Teams: The Educators, Movers & Shakers, Helping Hands and Blue Collars
Throughout the Clash of the Careers Team Challenge, earn points for your team by winning Swag Bucks through taking Surveys, Watching SBTV, Playing Games, Searching, Mobile, and Redeeming Swag Codes! Each activity equates to a different point value:
- Answer: Get rewarded for giving your opinions and you’ll also contribute 6 pts to your team’s total score.
- Watch: Every time you earn SB watching SBTV you’ll contribute 5 pts to your team’s total score.
- Play: Every time you earn SB while playing games you’ll contribute 4 pts to your team’s total score.
- Search: Search the web and every time you earn SB you’ll contribute 3 pts to your team’s total score.
- Mobile: Every time you earn SB from SBTV Mobile, Special Offers on Mobile, or EntertaiNOW on mobile, you’ll contribute 2 pt to your team’s total score.
- Swag Codes: Every Swag Code you redeem adds 1 pt to your team’s total score.
- 1st place – 25 SB
- 2nd place – 20 SB
- 3rd place – 15 SB
- 4th place – 10 SB
And the Top 5 contributors on each team will get: 500, 400, 300, 200 and 100 SB respectively.
**ALL BONUSES WILL BE AWARDED BY SEPTEMBER 11, 2014**
We’re excited to see all of your team spirit and camaraderie throughout the challenge! It’s great that everyone helps their teammates out and gives tips and tricks to earning more Swag Bucks, which means more points for your team!
For more information about Team Challenges, click HERE.