Swagbucks Tips & Tricks: Earn More SB with the Swagbucks Secured Credit Card
Establishing good credit is one of the most important financial goals a person should have. Having good credit will help you in getting the job you want, buying a home and even qualifying for loan programs.
At Swagbucks, we’re committed to helping you reach your financial goals with the Swagbucks Secured Credit Card!
How it works:
- Request your credit limit by providing a security deposit between $300 and $5,000 in $50 increments when you apply (subject to credit approval).
- Use your Secured Credit Card anywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Build your credit by using the card and making regular on time payments.
Here’s how we’ll maximize your rewards:
- 1 Swag Buck point† for each $2 you spend.
- Get 500 bonus Swag Buck points† when you reach $500 in purchases, after your account is opened.
- Get 1,000 bonus Swag Buck points† when you reach $1,000 in purchases, after your account is opened.
Did you know?
- People who get a Swagbucks Secured Credit Card from First Bankcard could qualify for a credit limit increase (without having to supply any extra cash for a deposit) as early as 7 months after the account is opened.
- People who get a Swagbucks Secured Credit Card from First Bankcard could qualify for a DEPOSIT-FREE Swagbucks Visa Card as early as 11 months after the account is opened.
- A majority of First Bankcard Secured Credit Cardholders who didn’t have a FICO® Score when they got their Secured Credit Card, had a score over 650 in just 12 months.
Learn more about the Swagbucks Secured Credit Card.
†See the Secured Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
And if you currently have this card, you’ll want to be sure to use it during our Shop. Love. Buy. Repeat. promotion! You’ll maximize your Swag Bucks rewards!