Swagbucks Tips & Tricks: Updating Your Swagbucks Password
Good morning, Swaggernauts!
In this week’s Tips & Tricks, we’d like to discuss Internet security. It’s no secret that there are hackers out there who are itching to get their hands on the passwords to your accounts. No matter if it’s your email, bank, social networks – they want them all.
The best and easiest solution to avoid this happening to you is to have different passwords for all of your accounts. And we recommend changing them monthly.
And that’s why we are encouraging you to change the password to your Swagbucks account. And if you do so, between 8/18/14 and 8/31/14, we will give you 2 SB! (Your SB will be credited by 9/5/14 and you will only be credited once).
Here’s how you can update your Swagbucks password:
1. Click on the My Settings tab (image pictured below)
2. Enter your current password and click ‘submit’ (image pictured below)
3. Click on ‘edit’ in the upper right corner of the next screen.
4. Enter a new password (it must be between 6 and 12 characters) and then again in the ‘confirm password’ field and click ‘save changes’
5. You will then need to verify your change via email or by answering your Security Question. Pick one and click ‘continue’
6. Once you’ve verified via email or by answering your Security Question, you’re all set!