Twitter Trivia is Driving For a Touchdown!
Today marks the third of four days of Twitter Trivia during Swagbucks Search Quest! Make sure to use Swagbucks Search for a chance to win Swag Bucks!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
– Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
– As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
– Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 21 Swag Bucks Today – August 14th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
– Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
– Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 6 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 6 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 4 questions (and answers):
- Q: The playing field for the American Football League was how many inches long? A: 4320 (The field is 120 yards long (endzones included) which is 360 feet, which is 4320 inches!)
- Q: What charitable challenge did one of the NFL teams that has a bye in week 10 this season recently complete? (2 words) A: ICEBUCKET (In the past 2 weeks, the #icebucketchallenge has generated over $2.3 Million for ALS research!!)
- Q: On 8/8/88, the team pictured played their first night game, but who was the starting pitcher for the home team? (2 words) A: RICKSUTCLIFFE (He gave up a home run on the 4th pitch of the game!)
- Q: The MVP of the first ever Puppy Bowl was the same breed as a famous pup on which NBC show? A: FRASIER (Max, a Jack Russell Terrier dominated the Puppy Bowl and Eddie was the lovable furry friend!)