Twitter Trivia is Feeling Festive!
Today marks the final day of Twitter Trivia during Swagbucks Search Quest! Make sure to use Swagbucks Search for a chance to win Swag Bucks!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 16 Swag Bucks Today – August 15th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 7 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
- Q: The designer of the Woodstock logo shares the last name with a nerdy movie character that attended what college? A: ADAMSCOLLEGE (The field is 120 yards long (In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick attended ADAMS COLLEGE Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!)
- Q: What is the abbreviation for the art festival that takes place in the same neighborhood where Chris Farley dazzled on stage? (4 letters) A: OTAF (Farley performed at Chicago’s Second City, located in Old Town – which is home to the Old Town Art Fair.)
- Q: The TV show about redecorating a restaurant is hosted by a muscular British chef who shares a last name with what California city? A: IRVINE (Restaurant: Impossible is hosted by the talented and brutally honest Robert Irvine)