Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Defining
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
- Include your Swag Name in the tweet!
Today’s #TTPTP Challenge is to create a tweet that includes this hashtag: #ASwaggernautIs
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck! Have fun!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“#ASwaggernautIs a research-savvy master of surveys, champion of Trizzle, fan of music and earner of bucks.” – WithOutOxygen, from Toronto, Ontario
“#ASwaggernautIs someone who goes the distance and does good deeds for others” – alftt, from, Wellsburg, IA
“#ASwaggernautIs Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, and smart.” – Bridgentunnel, from Flushing, NY
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“#ASwaggernautIs someone who wakes up at 3am EST to check their Swag Bucks meter for their daily goal!” – Bcoelho, from Cranston, RI
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who submitted an entry!!! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!