Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Reminiscing
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
- Include your Swag Name in the tweet!
Today’s #TTPTP Challenge is to create a tweet that includes this hashtag: #MyFavoriteSBMemory
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck! Have fun!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“Winning a $50 dollar gift card in a Swagstakes is #MyFavoriteSBMemory” – Scoobysenay, from Tenants Harbor, ME
“#MyFavoriteSBMemory is earning enough gift cards for a special toy for my toddler! Thanks SB!” – Soonerwxgirl, from Blanchard, OK
“#MyFavoriteSBMemory is probably the first time I hit my daily goal, addicted since” – ablaire17, from Omaha, NE
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“#MyFavoriteSBMemory was my first $100 redemption to purchase my 5 year old son his birthday gift.” – yimmy85, from Stockton, CA
We read through so many tweets with such great memories! Here’s to creating even more! See you next week for another day of #TTPTP!