Swagbucks Tips & Tricks & Treats: Get Scary Good Deals This Halloween!
When it comes to Halloween, everything is up for grabs! Go for the boldest makeup you dare, the weirdest costume you can dream, the scariest experience you can find. Halloween gives us a creative license to express ourselves like no other day of the year. Which is why so many people try to make it so memorable.
This Halloween, Swagbucks is here to both help and reward your creative efforts.
From Monday, October 6th until Sunday, October 26th, you can get up to 14% Cash Back* on qualifying purchases (see merchant’s special terms) made through our Halloween friendly retailers. That can come out to earning 14 SB per dollar spent!
In addition to that, when you spend $75 or more in one transaction (from the stores below), you’ll receive a $5 Paypal Gift Card!** (one per member, awarded by December 1, 2014)
- Groupon – 6 SB per dollar
- Living Social – 10 SB per dollar
- AnytimeCostumes – 14 SB per dollar
- Birthday In A Box – 14 SB per dollar
- Costumes4Less – 14 SB per dollar
- Costume Discounters – 14 SB per dollar
- Costume Supercenter – 14 SB per dollar
- Wholesale Costume Club – 14 SB per dollar
- Wholesale Halloween Costumes – 14 SB per dollar
- Wholesale Party Supplies – 14 SB per dollar
- Target – 2 SB per dollar
- BuyCostumes.com – 11 SB per dollar
With the expenses of Thanksgiving and the holidays around the corner, a little Halloween shopping can go a long way.
Pretty scary right? It’s kind of like trick or treating. Only the treats are free gift cards and there are no tricks. Only clicks. Speaking of clicks, click HERE to learn more and browse the participating stores.
*Cash back is issued in the form of Swag Bucks, which will appear as pending in your member account ledger within 2 – 4 days from the date of your qualifying purchase and will clear within 32-35 days of the date of your qualifying purchase.
** The $5 gift card will be awarded in the form of 500 Swag Bucks, and will be issued within 14 days of the conclusion of this promotion.