iSpy Search: Candy Bars
It’s time for another round of Twitter iSpy Search and this one promises to be our sweetest challenge yet! This challenge will be chocolaty, peanut buttery, and of course nutty! Your searches will have to do with… drum roll please… CANDY BARS.
Here’s a quick reminder how to participate in iSpy Search
- Throughout the day we will tweet clues via @Swagbucks on Twitter with a Swag Search link to help you spot the answer (remember to click the Swag Search link, aside from spotting the answer you might just get a search win).
- As soon as you solve the clue enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly, you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each clue and the amount of Swag Bucks won will change but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 15 Swag Bucks today – April 28 – from iSpy Search alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
- Please do not share the iSpy Search answers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or other social media channels. These are wholly different than our daily Swag Codes and are for our users who do the work.
Hints on how to win:
- Follow @Swagbucks on Twitter.
- Use the Swag Search link in the clue to find the answer (and possibly get a search win)
Today’s iSpy Search breakdown:
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first iSpy Search today will win 3 Swag Bucks at 10am PDT/1pm EDT.
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second iSpy Search today will win 3 Swag Bucks at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.
- The first 2,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third iSpy Search today will win 5 Swag Bucks at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT.
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth iSpy Search today will win 4 Swag Bucks at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We look forward to your feedback throughout the day.