#SwagHook 1500 SB Grand Prize & More!
A few weeks ago, we introduced the concept of a SwagHook in a Smart Rewards Challenge Thingy. What is a SwagHook? We are glad you asked. It’s a personal message abut Swagbucks with a referral link based on your wit or humor and a theme of our choosing.
The results were awesome! So we thought it would be fun to turn it into a Twitter Challenge. So lets get to it.
For the very first SwagHooks Twitter Challenge we want you to:
Create a #SwagHook that toasts (the drink kind, not the bread kind) @swagbucks in a funny or witty way.
Dear @Swagbucks, here’s to the smart, good, generous . . . members that you have. -Swaggodore #swaghook (link)
May all your ups and downs be @swagbucks rewards and redemptions. -OberSwag #swaghook (Link)
Here’s to the @Swagbucks offers we’ll never remember with the rewards site we’ll never forget. – Mendy #swaghook (Link)
Smart, good, generous, good looking . . . but enough about me. Here’s to @swagbucks. -Uri #swaghook (Link)
May our @Swagbucks accounts always be bigger than our troubles. – Brad #Swaghook (Link)
YOUR SWAGHOOK TWEET MUST INCLUDE
1. @Swagbucks in the SwagHook
2. Your SwagName
3. The hashtag #SwagHook
4. Your unique SwagHook Referral Link
For those of you that need more instruction see the “More Detailed Instructions” below.
Next Wednesday at 10 am, THE #SWAGHOOK THAT
1. Generates the most SB earnings from referrals originating from his/her SwagHook will win 1,500 SB.
2. Generates the most (legitimate) referrals will win 1,000 SB (tiebreaker determined by referee’s referral SB earnings originating from his/her SwagHook).
3. Gets the most retweets will win 500 SB (tiebreaker determined by most legitimate referrals).
4. Is the cleverest or funniest will win 250 SB.
5. Of course, you will continue to earn 10% of what your referrals earn… forever. More on that here.
MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
1. Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
2. Make sure you follow @Swagbucks and @Swaggodore
3. Create a SwagHook in 140 characters or less.
4. Your SwagHook should include @swagbucks somewhere in it.
5. Sign off your SwagHook with your SwagName.
6. After your SwagName add the hashtag #SwagHook
7. Get your unique SwagHook referral link here. It looks like this:
8. Cut and paste the SwagHook link and paste it at the end of your Tweet. (If you need to shorten your link use Bitly)
`Your Awesome SwagHook Copy. -SwagName #swaghook (http://yourSwagHookURL)
9. Enter all of this into the “What’s happening?” box at the top of the Twitter page or by clicking “Tweet” which is in the upper right corner.
10. Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your SwagHook to the world, sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
11. There is no limit to the amount of SwagHooks you can make. Unless of course you are actually taking a sip of booze after each toast. In which case, do so at your own discretion.
Good luck. And let the best toast win!