iSpy Search: Black History Month: Women’s Edition
February is Black History Month. Black History Month is generally celebrated by reciting the amazing achievements African Americans have accomplished but the month is so much more than that. Rather than looking at Black History Month as a mere timeline of events, Black History Month is a time to reflect on those events and important figures and observe how they affect the lives of people today. This week’s iSpy is celebrating four African American women who made significant contributions in their respective fields but also to history as a whole.
Here’s how to participate in iSpy Search:
- Throughout the day we will tweet clues about African American women who made their mark on history via @swagbucks on Twitter with a Swag Search link to help you spot the answer (remember to click the Swag Search link, aside from spotting the answer you might just get a search win).
- Once you have the answer to the clue, enter it into the Swag Code box in ALL CAPS. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly, you will be instantly awarded x-number of SB. The numbers of winners for each clue and the amount of SB won will change but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 16 SB today from iSpy Search alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
- Please do not share the iSpy Search answers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or other social media channels. These are wholly different than our daily Swag Codes and are for our users who do the work. Similarly, there will be neither mobile push notifications nor SwagButton notification when the answers are active.
Hints on how to win:
- Follow @Swagbucks on Twitter.
- Use the Swag Search link in the clue to find the answer (and possibly get a search win)
Today’s iSpy Search breakdown:
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first iSpy Search today will win 3 SB.
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second iSpy Search today will win 4 SB.
- The first 2,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third iSpy Search today will win 5 SB.
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth iSpy Search today will win 4 SB.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We look forward to your feedback throughout the day.