Trick or Treat with Swago
It’s time for the next edition of Swago!
You didn’t participate in the last round of Swago? Here’s what you need to know to get your 500 SB Swago Bonus:
- Starting at 12AM PT/3AM ET on Friday, October 19th, you can pre-register for the newest Swago board!
- Starting Monday, October 22nd at 12AM PT/3AM ET head to your Swago Board and hit “Join”. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12am PT on Tuesday, October 30th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends 12am PT on Tuesday, October 30th. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
SB Local squares:
This Swago Board also contains an SB Local Square. Not sure what SB Local is? Head over to Swagbucks.com/CashBack to find out everything you need to know about earning SB when you dine out our shop locally.
In order to complete the SB Local square tied to this board you’ll need to do the following:
- Link your Debit/Credit Card with SB Local. If you’ve already linked your card, don’t worry, this square will be marked off for you.
Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on our Spin & Win Wheel! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, an exclusive BIG Shop Bonus, Swag Up, Free Swag IQ Rejoins, or Swagstakes Entires!
You have until 11:59 PM PT on October 29th to use up all those valuable spins, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.
Spin & Win Prize Updates
$5 Bonus when you shop and earn SB
We’re introducing a one-time wheel slice that gives you a $5 Bonus when you shop and earn SB! To qualify, you must make a qualifying shop purchase within 3 days of receiving your Swag Up. Your bonus will credit when you receive your shop SB. MyGiftCardsPlus, Travel, and Ebay purchases are excluded from this promotion.
**All Swag Up will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.
One last note….
You must earn the SB from your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase in order to mark off the square so make sure you purchase your Gift Card with enough time to receive your SB.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Where can I find my Swago Board?
The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
When will Swago begin and end?
Swago begins on October 22nd at 12AM PT/3AM ET and ends October 29th at 11:59PM PT.
Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?
No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?
You may only submit one pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.
Will manual credits mark off action items on my Swago Board?
No, manual credits of any sort will not count towards your Swago Board.
How do I mark off the Answer App Square?
You must complete the survey through the SB Answer App. If you complete a survey through any other app or from mobile web, it will not mark off this square.