DIY Of The Week: Wipe Off Weekly Menu Board
If you’re a meal planner, this easy DIY menu board will help you stay organized and let everyone in your house know what’s for dinner this week! Check out the full DIY here.
- Picture frame with glass front. Any size you like!
- Piece of patterned scrapbook paper to fit in your frame.
- Dry-erase marker
- Black Sharpie or Stickers
1. Put your patterned paper inside the frame. Replace the back.
2. If you wanted to stop here, you could hand-write your days of the week on the glass, or use it as a message board / to-do list.
3. Use a paper towel or cloth to easily erase dry-erase marker off the glass.
4. If you want to get fancy and go a step further, you can add vinyl lettering for the days of the week.