DIY of the Week: Easy Fall Wreath
Even though Fall is still a few weeks away, we can feel the anticipation for cooler weather, pumpkin everything, and autumn decor. This DIY is the perfect transitional piece to bridge the gap between summer and fall before the Halloween decor goes up! This DIY is from Two Bees in a Pod.
- Craft foam wreath. This one is from Michael’s and comes in various sizes. Plus you’ll earn 2% Cash Back.
- 8 large artificial flowers of your choice
- Wire cutters
- Cut stems off your flowers leaving one inch of stem.
- Mark the floral ring using your pen with 8 dots that are evenly spaced out.
- Add a floral stem to each dot, pressing firmly until the stem is secure but not pressing through the other side of the foam.
- That’s it! Hang your wreath with a store bought wreath hook or some ribbon!