Recent Activity (page 10)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 9th, 2014 at 3:24 pm
Search and Learn
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. on February 9, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on February 13, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping and submission device for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion schedule, these Official Rules, or discontinue the Promotion, at any time, for any reason or no reason.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There is only ONE (1) way to gain entry into the Promotion (an “Entry”). During the Entry Period, ONE (1) Entry into the Promotion shall be granted when an eligible person (each an “Entrant”) successfully completes an internet search, by way of the Extension (defined below), in the internet address bar of a supported browser. Maximum FIVE (5) Entries per Entrant per day. Visiting or otherwise navigating to or on the Website alone shall not constitute Entry. No partial Entries will be awarded. There is no cost to maintain an account on the swagbucks.com website (the “Website”) (nor to earn Swag Bucks thereon). To register, follow the online registration instructions located on the swagbucks.com website (“Website”). “Extension” refers to the Swagbucks Extension internet browser add-on, which may be downloaded at the http://swagbucks.com/extension.
3. ELIGIBILITY: ENTRANTS MAY ONLY ENTER INTO THE PROMOTION BY THE ONLINE ENTRY METHOD DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2 ABOVE. ENTRANTS CANNOT USE ANY OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS WHO ENTER THE PROMOTION BY ANY OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. An Entrant may not enter with multiple identities. Valid Entries received by Sponsor during the Entry Period will be entered into the Promotion and added to the then-current pool of Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to circumvent these Official Rules by entering with multiple identities or otherwise violating these Official Rules will be disqualified. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void all entries submitted by that person(s) and result in immediate disqualification. Open to current Website members in good standing who are (i) residents of the 50 United States and D.C., the United Kingdom and Canada (excluding Quebec) and (ii) 13 years of age and older as of February 9, 2015. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Promotion and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
4. CLEARANCE AND RELEASE: In the event Entry into the Promotion requires any Entrant to provide certain content, then Entry into the Promotion constitutes permission granted by the Entrant to Sponsor for Sponsor to use Entrant’s name, likeness, image, and /or biographical information (the “Content”) on and/or about the Website and elsewhere in the universe for the purposes of this Promotion, Sponsor’s business purposes, and/or for marketing and publicity purposes without compensation or right of further approval. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the aforementioned. Entrant hereby grants Sponsor a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, execute, store, archive, modify, distribute, transmit, and/or publicly display the Content in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, without compensation or right of further approval. Due to the public nature of the Promotion, and the voting scheme that may be connected therewith, the public at-large may have access to the Content and the ability to comment on or otherwise critique the Content. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Sponsor does not endorse and Sponsor cannot protect Entrant from any of the views, critiques, or comments made by others (negative or otherwise) in connection with the Content. By submitting the Content, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any of the views, critiques, comments (negative or otherwise) regarding the Content, and Sponsor has no control over nor ability to censor the same. In the event any Entrant, whether required by these Official Rules or of his/her own accord, in any way promotes, “shares,” discusses, links to, posts, or otherwise advertises the Promotion, said Entrant entirely releases Sponsor and each and all individual(s) and/or entity(ies) whose name, brand, products and/or services may be used or mentioned in connection with this Promotion from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion and Entrant’s promotion of the Promotion.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant warrants and represents that (i) all Content and other materials and/or documents or files provided by Entrant to Sponsor in connection herewith will not, when used by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules, infringe any intellectual property right or any other rights of any third party; (ii) the Content nor its Entry into the Promotion will violate, breach, conflict with or constitute a default under any contract, agreement or commitment binding upon Entrant, including, without limitation, any non-disclosure, confidentiality, non-competition, or other similar agreement; (iii) the Content will not contain any nudity or content that is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, profane, violent, indecent, or content that is otherwise offensive or that would be considered objectionable by a reasonable person; and (iv) the Content and its Entry into the Promotion will not conflict with or violate any applicable laws.
6. PRIZE: 50,000 Swag Bucks (ARV $500 USD/$626.67 CAD /£328.30GBP) (the “Grand Prize”); 10,000 Swag Bucks (ARV $100.00 USD/ $125.76/ £65.88 GBP) (the “Second-Place Prize”); 5,000 Swag Bucks (ARV $50.00 USD/$62.88 /£32.94 GBP) (the “Third-Place Prize”); or 500 Swag Bucks (ARV $5.00 USD/$6.29 /£3.29 GBP) (the “Runner-Up Prize). The Grand Prize, Second-Place Prize, Third-Place Prize and the Runner-Up Prize(s) shall be individually referred to as a “Prize” and collectively as the “Prizes”. Values in Canadian Dollars and British Pounds based on exchange rate in effect at the start of the Promotion. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Limit ONE (1) Prize per winning Entrant. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted by Winner unless expressly approved by Sponsor in writing. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. “Swag Bucks” shall refer to the loyalty reward points awarded to an eligible member of the Website by Sponsor for certain actionable activities successfully completed by such member on the Website or at other online location(s), as specified by Prodege from time to time. For the purpose of these Official Rules and this Promotion, “ARV” means the approximate retail value as of about the start date of the Promotion.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Following the Entry Period, in a random computer-processed drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period, ONE (1) Entrant will be selected to win the Grand Prize; ONE (1) Entrant will be selected to win the Second-Place Prize; ONE (1) Entrant will be selected to win the Third-Place Prize; and TWENTY (20) Entrants will be selected to win the Runner-Up Prize. Each selected Entrant will be notified by either email, mail, or telephone and, as a condition of winning, will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, and IRS Form W-9 (where applicable) as deemed reasonably appropriate and provided by Sponsor (the “Required Documents”). Failure to execute the Required Documents within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or Prize will cause the winner’s prize to be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner(s) may be also be announced on the Website and/or on Sponsor’s additional presences on the Internet, including, without limitation, Sponsor’s Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest pages. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. An Entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, until and unless the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified, all Required Documents executed and returned to Sponsor, and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Potential winners who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of Entry shall require parental consent to accept any prize.
9. DISCLAIMER: This Promotion and the Prize awarded in connection herewith are sponsored solely by Prodege, LLC. In no event should this Promotion be construed as being associated with, endorsed, sponsored, or administered by the manufacturer of any prize, operator of any social media platform – e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest (each a “Social Platform”) – or owner of any trademark or service mark mentioned in connection herewith. Any copyright, trademark or other such property rights in connection with this Promotion are the property of their respective owners. If entrance into this Promotion requires any posting to a Social Platform, Entrant hereby releases such Social Platform from any and all liability in connection herewith.
10. SPECIAL RULES FOR UK & CANADA RESIDENTS:
A. For residents of Canada: If you are a potential winner you will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by either telephone or e-mail. If you answer the skill-testing question incorrectly, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you will be disqualified and, at our discretion, an alternate winner shall be chosen from among all remaining eligible Entries.
B. For residents of the United Kingdom:
11. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any Prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners, available after February 20, 2015 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Search and Learn P.O Box 578, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Include on the lower left hand corner of the envelope the month(s) of the Promotion.
13. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Prodege LLC, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 9th, 2014 at 6:00 amSurprise!!! We don’t have a surprise for you, we just love them! And we want to know some of your favorite holiday surprises! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks! If you want a chance to win ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, December 8th, 2014 at 1:00 pmHow’s your Monday treating you so far?? Today, please say hi to TWSchuett, from Yuma, AZ! Learn the unique way she’s using Swagbucks! I just got my first big reward and I can’t be happier! I got a gas card that will be a big help for my holiday travels — I have grandchildren, need I ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, December 8th, 2014 at 6:00 amGood morning, Swaggernauts! For today’s Tips & Tricks, we’re going to help you navigate and use our updated Referral Center, which you can find by clicking HERE. You’ll notice that we’ve made some great changes (see image below), which will only help you get more referrals – which means more Swag Bucks for you! Here ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, December 6th, 2014 at 11:00 amHow’s your Saturday shaping up so far? Today we have a fun holiday DIY project for you, courtesy of ClosertoLucy from Murfreesboro, TN! While I love the temporary transformation of Christmas decorations I don’t love the clutter that comes along with decorating. I try to keep it clean yet still dripping in holiday spirit. The ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 5th, 2014 at 4:30 pmWe were thrilled to see your enthusiasm and participation during the Swagbucks Wish List Giveaway! We had so many entries and were excited to look through them all! At this point, all 10 of our winners have been announced on the @swagbucksofficial Instagram page and below is a collage of all of their posts (click ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 5th, 2014 at 3:30 pmWho’s ready for the weekend?! And who’s ready to meet another featured Swaggernaut? Today, say hi to germanmomof2, from Yelm, WA! First of all I would like to thank Swagbucks for everything you are doing to keep your site the best ever. I am one of your loyal members for years now but let me tell ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 5th, 2014 at 1:00 pmIt’s getting close to holiday season crunch time, which means you’re likely to be searching online for the perfect gifts, recipes and decorating ideas! So why not search online using Swagbucks Search?! You’ll find the answers you need and be on your way to your next gift card – quickly! We want to give you ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 5th, 2014 at 9:59 amToday is a great day! Not just because it’s Friday, but also because we are crediting you with your bonuses for hitting your Daily Goals in the month of November. Now we want to play a little game with you that will be very rewarding for one lucky member. We want you to guess how ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 5th, 2014 at 6:00 amHappy Friday, Swaggernauts! We hope your week has been filled with a lot of Swag Bucks and good times! Let’s keep those both rolling with Mobile Swag Bucks Day! As always, we want you to be earning Swag Bucks all the time! That’s one of the reasons we’ve created Mobile Swag Bucks Day! Mobile Swag Bucks ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll