Recent Activity (page 13)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, January 15th, 2015 at 6:00 am
Today is National Hat Day!
Throughout history, we’ve seen a variety of amazing hats – whether worn by celebrities, historical figures and even some regular Joes! Today’s Twitter Trivia will be all about hats! So tip your cap and get ready!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question (and are listed below).
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 17 Swag Bucks today – January 15th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own (and perhaps win some SB for using Swagbucks Search)?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying this format of Twitter Trivia?
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, January 14th, 2015 at 2:00 pmWe’re in the middle of the week and the middle of January! Let’s not waste any more time and get right to meeting our next Swaggernaut! Say hi to Jewjewbeed, from Bronx, NY. My name is Jewel. I’ve been a Swaggernaut close to 2 years now. I thought it was a joke when I signed up. ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, January 14th, 2015 at 1:48 pmOn February 25th, we announced a new Swag Bucks bonus called Swag Ups. The first version of Swag Ups was in the form of doubled Search Wins for all of our members who participated in our 7th Birthday Challenge. Well, we’re excited to announce that it’s time for our next Swag Up, #50SBback!
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, January 13th, 2015 at 9:59 amThe new year brings about change and the chance to start with a clean slate. We set goals and work towards reaching them – many of which are healthy living and fitness related. And on that note, we are pumped to unveil a fun, new promotion that will help you along in reaching your health ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, January 13th, 2015 at 6:00 amTo continue our healthy living theme this year, this week’s #TTPTP will focus on staying fit! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks! If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following: Make ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, January 12th, 2015 at 3:00 pmA new week means we get to meet 3 more Swaggernauts! Today, please say hello to lisaskelton from Medina, OH! I wanted to share with all of you my Swagbucks journey and goals. Our family lives on a strict budget. We never go without. I have been doing Swagbucks for several years, just to earn some ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, January 12th, 2015 at 6:00 amGood morning, Swaggernauts! We hope your weekend was great! We’re always on the lookout for funny things from the Internet and we’ve found something we think you’ll surely enjoy, courtesy of distractify.com’s Jake Heppner! 35 Bar Signs That Are Too Clever To Resist And here are a few of our favorites: Which signs are your ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, January 10th, 2015 at 11:00 amIt’s the weekend and that means it’s time for another great DIY from one of our Swaggernauts! Today’s comes from AuntieEmi, from Albuquerque, NM! One of my all time favorite fall/winter recipes is Quinoa Salad in an Acorn Squash Bowl. It is easy, healthy, and versatile. Ingredients 2 Acorn Squash 2 1/2 T Butter or Margarine ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, January 9th, 2015 at 2:59 pmHave you ever dreamed of winning a big jackpot?! We definitely have, which is why we’re excited to announce Swagbucks: Feed the Meter! From January 12th through January 28th follow these simple steps for your chance to win: Refer your friends to Swagbucks Encourage and help your friends to earn 100 SB during the promotion ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, January 9th, 2015 at 12:59 pm2015 is off to an incredible start! Our Rewarding Resolutions Team Challenge was a great battle and we saw some jockeying for position throughout the challenge! Thank you to everyone that participated! As always, it was a spirited competition and we saw so much encouragement and help between all four teams! And that’s what we ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like