Recent Activity (page 39)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, August 4th, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Swagbucks Search Quest Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C.
13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the Search-a-Day promotion (the “Promotion”) agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor (defined below). We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of these official rules (“Official Rules”) for future reference.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. on August 11, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping and submission device for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion schedule, these Official Rules, or discontinue the Promotion, at any time, for any reason or no reason.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There is ONE (1) primary method of entry into the Promotion and TWO (2) secondary methods of entry into the Promotion (each an “Entry”). During the Entry Period, ONE (1) Entry into the Promotion shall occur when an eligible person (as defined in Section 3 herein) (each an “Entrant”), whilst on the swagbucks.com website (the “Website”), successfully clicks on the banner image – located just above the blue navigation tool bar on the Website — of either Elvis Presley, The Model T, Bambi at Radio City Music Hall, the American Football League, or Woodstock (the “First Action”). ONE (1) additional Entry shall be granted to an Entrant who clicks on and successfully completes the search action task described in the sliding notification window that shall appear in the lower right-hand corner of the screen on the Website (the “Second Action”) immediately following such Entrant’s successful completion of the First Action. Finally, ONE (1) additional Entry shall be granted to an Entrant who successfully (i) closes the sliding notification window displayed in the Second Action (ii) refreshes the Website page, and (iii) clicks on and completes the search action task described in the resultant sliding notification window that shall appear in the lower right-hand corner of the screen on the Website (the “Final Action”). Maximum ONE (1) Entry, per Entrant, per day for successful completion of each First Action, Second Action, and Final Action (i.e., maximum THREE (3) entries per day for an Entrant who completes all three actions). Visiting or otherwise navigating to the Website or accessing a webpage on the Website that hosts an Action (defined below) alone shall not constitute Entry. There is no cost to maintain an account or to earn Swag Bucks. To register, follow the online registration instructions located on the Website. Similar Promotions may appear at other participating Sponsor search engine websites (each a “Participating Site”). The Promotion at each Participating Site, if any, is separate and independent from this Promotion on other Participating Sites. “Action” collectively refers to the First Action, Second Action and Final Action.
3. ELIGIBILITY: ELIGIBLE PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THIS SECTION 3) MAY ONLY ENTER INTO THE PROMOTION BY THE ENTRY METHOD DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2 ABOVE. ENTRANTS CANNOT USE ANY OTHER METHOD(S) OF ENTRY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS WHO ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE PROMOTION BY ANY OTHER METHOD(S) OF ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Valid Entries received by Sponsor during the Entry Period will be entered into the Promotion and added to the then-current pool of Entrants. An Entrant may not enter with multiple identities. Any Entrant who attempts to circumvent these Official Rules by entering with multiple identities or otherwise violating these Official Rules will be disqualified. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void any Entry submitted by that person(s) and result in immediate disqualification. Open to current Website members in good standing who are (i) residents of the 50 United States and D.C and (ii) 13 years of age and older as of August 11, 2014. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No Entry may be made on behalf of third parties. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Promotion and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
4. CLEARANCE AND RELEASE: In the event Entry into the Promotion requires any Entrant to provide certain content, then Entry into the Promotion constitutes permission granted by the Entrant to Sponsor for Sponsor to use Entrant’s name, likeness, image, and /or biographical information (the “Content”) on and/or about the Website and elsewhere in the universe for the purposes of this Promotion, Sponsor’s business purposes, and/or for marketing and publicity purposes without compensation or right of further approval. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the aforementioned. Entrant hereby grants Sponsor a perpetual, non- exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, execute, store, archive, modify, distribute, transmit, and/or publicly display the Content in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, without compensation or right of further approval. Due to the public nature of the Promotion, and the voting scheme that may be connected therewith, the public at-large may have access to the Content and the ability to comment on or otherwise critique the Content. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Sponsor does not endorse any of the views, critiques, or comments made by others (negative or otherwise) in connection with the Content. By submitting the Content, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor is not responsible for any of the views, critiques, comments (negative or otherwise) regarding the Content, and Sponsor has no control over nor ability to censor the same. In the event any Entrant, whether required by these Official Rules or of his/her own accord, in any way promotes, “shares,” discusses, links to, posts, or otherwise advertises the Promotion, said Entrant entirely releases Sponsor and each and all individual(s) and/or entity(ies) whose name, brand, products and/or services may be used or mentioned in connection with this Promotion from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion and said promotion of the Promotion.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant warrants and represents that (i) all Content and other materials and/or documents or files provided by Entrant to Sponsor in connection herewith will not, when used by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules, infringe any intellectual property right or any other rights of any third party; (ii) the Content nor its Entry into the Promotion will violate, breach, conflict with or constitute a default under any contract, agreement or commitment binding upon Entrant, including, without limitation, any non-disclosure, confidentiality, non-competition, or other similar agreement; (iii) the Content will not contain any nudity or content that is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, profane, violent, indecent, or content that is otherwise offensive or that would be considered objectionable by a reasonable person; and (iv) the Content and its Entry into the Promotion will not conflict with or violate any applicable laws.
6. PRIZE: 500 Swag Bucks (the “Prize”). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $5.00 USD. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted by Winner unless expressly approved by Sponsor in writing. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded. “Swag Bucks” shall refer to the loyalty reward points awarded to Website users by Sponsor for certain actionable activities on the Website.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Following the Entry Period, in a random computer-processed drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period, FIFTY (50) Entrants will be selected to win the Prize. Winners will be notified, on or about August 18, 2014, by either email, postal mail, an announcement on the Website, or telephone and, as a condition of winning, will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, and IRS Form W-9 (where applicable) as deemed reasonably appropriate and provided by Sponsor (the “Required Documents”). Failure to execute the Required Documents within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or Prize will cause the Prize to be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may be also be announced on the Website and/or on Sponsor’s additional presences on the Internet, including, without limitation, Sponsor’s Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest pages. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. An Entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, until and unless the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified, all Required Documents executed and returned to Sponsor, and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. A potential winner who has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence at the time of Entry shall require parental consent to accept any prize.
9. DISCLAIMER: This Promotion and Prize awarded in connection herewith are sponsored solely by Prodege, LLC. In no event should this Promotion be construed as being associated with, endorsed, sponsored, or administered by the manufacturer or provider of any Prize or owner of any trademark or service mark mentioned in connection herewith. Any copyright and/or trademark(s) mentioned in connection with this Promotion are the property of their respective owners.
10. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any Prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, available after August 18, 2014 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Search-a-Day Promotion, P.O Box 578, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Include on the lower left hand corner of the envelope the dates of the Promotion.
12. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Prodege LLC, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, August 4th, 2014 at 10:00 amAfter a brief hiatus, Music Monday returns! Today we pay homage to one of the best jazz musicians to ever pick up a trumpet! Of course, we’re talking about Louis Armstrong – who would’ve been 113 years old today. So Happy Birthday Louis! With a voice that could not be mistaken for another, Louis Armstrong ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, August 4th, 2014 at 6:00 amWe’re nearing that special time again! Daily Goal Bonuses time!! If you didn’t already know, these bonuses will be awarded by the end of the day Pacific time on the 5th of the following month. It’s ok – jump up and down for a bit, we can wait! How do you earn this bonus? The ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, August 2nd, 2014 at 11:00 amDid you know that cheesecake was invented during the month of August? I definitely made that up. But, what I can’t make up, is this delicious recipe from Cyclemate, of Lexington, IL. My Swag Name is Cyclemate and my husband made me this wonderful cheesecake for Valentine’s day… I wanted to share this with you because ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, August 1st, 2014 at 12:00 pmIt’s our first testimonial in August and it has Disney fever! Say hi to mjohnson9482, from Sarasota, FL and check out what he and his family were able to do, with help from Swagbucks! I started using Swagbucks almost four years ago and I am so happy I found out about it. I was a casual ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, August 1st, 2014 at 12:00 pmShop. Love. Buy. Repeat. Promotion SWAGBUCKS.COM OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., UNITED KINGDOM, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY 1. Participants in the Shop. Love. Buy. Repeat Promotion (the “Promotion”) agree that they have read, understood ... Read More »
Default Your Engines SWAGBUCKS.COM OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY Participants in the Default Your Engines promotion (the “Promotion”) agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound ... Read More »
Swagbucks Daily Doodle Challenge SWAGBUCKS.COM OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., U.K., IRELAND, CANADA (excluding Quebec) AND AUSTRALIA 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY Participants in the Swagbucks Daily Doodle Challenge (the “Promotion”) agree that they have read, understood and accepted ... Read More »
It’s really August already? Where have the first 7 months of 2014 gone?! This month is sure to be hot and especially on Swagbucks! We’ve got a lot of great promotions and contests coming your way – so get ready! Let’s start the month off on the right foot with Mobile Swag Bucks Day (MSBD)! ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, July 31st, 2014 at 6:00 amThe summer of movie blockbusters is nearing its end, but on Friday, August 1st we’ll be treated to “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which should be just awesome! As we get ready for this flick to debut, this week’s Twitter Trivia will all focused on SUPERHEROES! So put on your mask and cape and get ready! ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like