Activity from baseball
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, October 2nd, 2014 at 6:00 am
October is a great month! The temps get a little cooler, the colors and smells begin to change, HALLOWEEN and of course, the MLB Playoffs!
So today’s Twitter Trivia will focus on the MLB Playoffs and all things that relate! Grab a bat and ball and get ready!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 18 Swag Bucks Today – October 2nd – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying this format of Twitter Trivia?
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 4 questions (and answers):
See you next week for another installment of Twitter Trivia!
Posted by TSG on Mon, July 9th, 2012 at 11:00 amWith the Home Run Derby tonight and the Allstar Game tomorrow, we felt it was only appropriate to put all of our Rookie Cards on sale! Whether you’re a Chipper Jones fan, an Andy Pettitte fan, an Alex Rodriguez fan, or a Prince Fielder fan, you’re sure to find a Rookie Card for all of your favorite ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Fri, October 21st, 2011 at 1:00 pmHey Swaggernauts – Happy Friday! Who doesn’t love Friday, right? Does anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend? I’m just hoping for some beautiful weather. After you have all of your weekend fun, I suggest you come back on Monday, as we have som very exciting things planned! At 11:00am PDT on Monday morning ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Wed, October 19th, 2011 at 4:30 pmOkay Swaggernauts – the 2011 World Series is officially starting tonight at 5pm PDT. In just a few minutes, we will watch the Texas Rangers take on the St. Louis Cardinals. Who do YOU think is going to win? Cast your vote by entering one of the following codes in the “Gimme” box on the ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Fri, October 7th, 2011 at 3:00 pmWho’s ready for the World Series? To help you get in the baseball spirit, we’ve got hundreds of awesome MLB Trading Cards available in the Swag Store for as little as 96 Swag Bucks! From vintage All-Stars to current players, you’re sure to find the perfect card to satisfy the baseball fan in your life! ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Wed, June 22nd, 2011 at 11:00 amFor those of you out there who like to spend your Swag Bucks on our selection of trading cards, TSG wanted you to know that they all come courtesy of an AMAZING Collectibles shop out here in L.A – Valley Sports Cards. For 30 years, they’ve been the go-to place for any serious sports fanatic ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll