Activity from basketball
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, March 20th, 2014 at 6:00 am
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others??? (It’s ok if you share the answer, but wouldn’t it be cooler not to?)
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 12 Swag Bucks Today – March 20th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 4 questions (and answers):
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, August 10th, 2012 at 8:00 amWell, Swaggernauts, it’s our last athletic game for the summer, but we’ve had some good exercise (for our fingers), a lot of fun, even learned a new word, and seen a lot of amazing athletic feats. We’ve seen hockey on grass, a rather unprepared gymnast, cavemen shooting arrows and leaping hurdles in tennis shoes, an arena that went ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Mon, July 9th, 2012 at 11:00 amWith the Home Run Derby tonight and the Allstar Game tomorrow, we felt it was only appropriate to put all of our Rookie Cards on sale! Whether you’re a Chipper Jones fan, an Andy Pettitte fan, an Alex Rodriguez fan, or a Prince Fielder fan, you’re sure to find a Rookie Card for all of your favorite ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Fri, June 15th, 2012 at 1:00 pmFor this week’s installment of Get To Know Team Swagbucks, we turn to our International Marketing team to meet Jen. She’s a very cool person, and it comes through in this video – she can have a conversation with anyone about anything! Let’s get to know her a bit better, shall we?
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, June 1st, 2012 at 12:00 pmThis week, we continue our Get To Know video series by giving you some time with Eron, our Chief Rewards Officer. He’s a fun, interesting guy, and as you’ll learn from this video, he has more than one trick up his sleeve:
Posted by TSG on Wed, June 22nd, 2011 at 11:00 amFor those of you out there who like to spend your Swag Bucks on our selection of trading cards, TSG wanted you to know that they all come courtesy of an AMAZING Collectibles shop out here in L.A – Valley Sports Cards. For 30 years, they’ve been the go-to place for any serious sports fanatic ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Mon, June 13th, 2011 at 3:00 pmCongratulations to Da Last Bucks, winners of the inaugural BasketBrawl Team Challenge. The final score? Da Last 198,362, My Yammy 187,571. It was a hard fought contest, and everyone did a great job. The winners should already their 20 Swag Buck bonus shortly, and the runners up should have their 5 as well. Kind of ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Sat, April 9th, 2011 at 2:00 pmHappy Saturday! Did you enjoy sleeping in today as much as I did? We had yet another successful week at Swagbucks! Monday was the last game of the NCAA Tournament. We gave out a predictive code, letting you decide who you thought would win. The majority of your votes went to Butler University, but the ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll