Activity from cartoons
Posted by TSGal on Mon, March 28th, 2011 at 7:00 am
Welcome back! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Let’s examine the polls from this past week, shall we?
I love that we have such young-hearted Swaggernauts! Nearly 60% of you admitted that you enjoy watching children’s cartoons. I’m definitely with you on this one. Although I miss the 90′s cartoon, like Doug – those were the best! Which children’s cartoon is your favorite?
Looks like we’ve got a lot of coffee drinkers in our community. 35% of you said that a great cup of joe is your favorite morning beverage. I’ve never been a coffee drinker – I get my caffeine by drinking Coke.
I was pretty surprised by the results displaying that 51% of you did not donate to our Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund yet and are not planning to. On the other hand, however, that means that 49% of you did and that’s great! Remember, you have until April 8th to donate!
39% of you said that you are saving up your Swag Bucks for something special. To those who selected this answer – what are you saving up for?
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Latest Tweets About Swagbucks
Search By Category
The Blog Roll