Activity from featured partner
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, April 19th, 2010 at 11:30 am
Swagbucks has partnered with Roddenberry.com to create RoddenberrySearch.com, an exclusive place to Search&Win exclusive Star Trek & Roddenberry memorabilia! It’s the newest addition to Roddenberry.com, a killer site for Star Trek and Sci-Fi fans!
For any Swaggernauts out there who don’t know, Gene Roddenberry was the creator of Star Trek, the sci-fi franchise that has inspired everything from the civil rights movement to space exploration to politics. TSG couldn’t be more excited to be partnering with Roddenberry.com to bring you the opportunity to snag some rare Star Trek swag!
There are a few things you’ll notice right away:
1) RoddenberrySearch doesn’t use Swagbucks as its currency; instead you earn “Tokens”. Your Swag Bucks don’t work in the Roddenberry Swag Store, and your Tokens don’t work on any other Swagbucks Site. In that way it’s actually similar to other partner sites.
2) The prizes in the store are true collector’s items from the many films and television series in the Star Trek legacy as well as a PHENOMENAL Swagstakes item that I’ll be discussing in a blog post later today. That’s how huge it is.
In the meantime, let’s official declare today to be Roddenberry Day. I’ll be giving away all kinds of Tokens to you “Trekkers”. Here’s one way you can earn some:
1) Send out a tweet about the new site – You should include:
- Your favorite Star Trek charcter
- The hashtag #startrek
- The following link to RoddenberrySearch.com: http://ow.ly/1AmQb
I’ll select 3 random tweets and award them with 8 Tokens each!
2) Head over to RoddenberrySearch.com and look for a pin from the Star Trek movie that took the original cast to San Francisco. You’ll find a Swag Code there worth 10 Roddenberry Tokens! Hurry – the code will only last until 1:30pm PDT! (NOTE: To redeem your code go to the My Account section of RoddenberrySearch)
Live Long & Prosper,
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, April 18th, 2010 at 10:00 amDun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun dun – AYE AYE AYE! If you haven’t figured it out by now, those are the opening strains from the Ozzy Osbourne classic Crazy Train. Ozzy’s had a long and storied career, from front man of a pioneering group in heavy metal to a mega-successful solo artist to ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, March 21st, 2010 at 10:00 amOne of the perks of being TSG is getting to partner with all sorts of celebrities, teams and companies as part of our Swag Sites – that means you can use their search engine to earn Swag Bucks good for special rewards unique to that partner. I’d say it’s a pretty big deal when you’re ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like