Activity from swagbucks widget
Posted by TSG on Thu, May 27th, 2010 at 9:00 am
This morning people with the Swagbucks Widget were treated to an exclusive code. A lot of times people who are new to Swagbucks have a little trouble knowing how to get Swag Codes, and while you Swaggernauts are great at lending a helping hand, TSG thought it might be helpful to share some tips that can help new Swaggernauts get up to speed on codes.
The best way to know about (and cash in on) Swag Codes is to be prepared. How can you be prepared? Here are 5 simple steps to never miss out on a code. Amazingly enough, all of them can be found in the menu to the left on the Swagbucks homepage:
1. Read the Blog. You’re doing that right now! Good for you! We put codes smack dab in the middle of blog posts sometimes, and if we don’t put the code here, more times than not we’ll post a clue here, especially when the code is hidden elsewhere on the site.
2. Follow us on Twitter. You’ll find TSG on Twitter most of the day, chatting it up with you Swaggernauts and letting you know about the goings on here at Swagbucks HQ. I’ll also tell you lots of times when codes are out and I might even put one out there just for my tweeps!
3. Be our fan on Facebook. When a code has hit, you’ll see the loyal Swaggernauts of Facebook thanking TSG. More than that they’re really cool, really welcoming, and really helpful to those having trouble finding a code – they’re more than happy to give you a hint if you need it.
4. Install the Toolbar. The toolbar is awesome. I’ve established that over and over. Sometimes we post codes just for the toolbar folk, so if you DON’T have the Toolbar, you’re going to miss it!
5. Use the Swidget. There’s a button on the widget that you can use to check for codes! A code button! That tells you when there are codes! CRAZY!!! Not only that, it’ll often tell you where to look and sometimes has its own special codes.
So there you go – 5 simple ways to stay on top of the latest in the world of Swag Codes, because you never know where or when one will strike.
Posted by TSG on Tue, December 22nd, 2009 at 2:35 pmToday, Swagbucks celebrates it’s one year anniversary of the introduction of the Swagbucks fan page. Our Facebook page has become a bastion, a hub, a meeting place to discuss, share, help and have fun with other Swaggernauts. And it’s been going for a year strong now! I just wanted to thank all of you for ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Wed, December 2nd, 2009 at 3:20 pmSwagbucks has some pro users. Through some nifty Facebook applications and a few steps, you can have the Swagbucks Widget on your Facebook profile PERMANENTLY. Or, as long as you choose to keep it there. The point being, you won’t have to keep putting your Widget on your wall and having it get bumped down ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Thu, October 8th, 2009 at 7:00 amIf you’re a Mac/Swagbucks/Widget user, have we got a cool trick for you! Swagbucks user, Nicholas D. of West Pubnico, NS sent along this tip which comes in super handy if you need an easy place to check your Swidget. What you’re doing is placing your Swidget on your Mac’s dashboard. This allows you to ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Wed, September 30th, 2009 at 7:00 amSince my last post about how many ways there were to be informed about new Swag Codes, we launched the improved toolbar and have since given away 29 codes in that toolbar and it hasn’t even been around a full month yet! The Swidget is really the biggest blabber mouth of them all, not only ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, September 15th, 2009 at 7:00 amThe number 100,000 might be on the brain of a few Swaggernauts as we’re beyond the 90,000 fan mark on Facebook. However, we’ve already hit 100,000 elsewhere… The Swidget has been downloaded over 100,000 times by Swagbucks users. That’s crazy! You guys have made the Swagbucks Widget, or what we affectionately call the “Swidget“, one ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, June 30th, 2009 at 6:07 pmI just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who sent in Swagbucks Widget Tutorial videos. We now have a complete playlist with 17 videos covering every function of the Swidget on our YouTube channel. For that, on behalf of myself and Team Swagbucks, must say a huge thank you to our amazing users. ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, June 23rd, 2009 at 1:50 pmA lot of Swagbucks users have blogs either for themselves, their professions or completely devoted to Swagbucks. Whatever the case, the Swidget is very helpful in obtaining referrals from blogs. In this post, we’ll show you how to use your Swidget on your blog without putting it in the rails to and how to resize ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Mon, June 15th, 2009 at 12:00 pmDo you subscribe to our YouTube channel? Well, if you don’t you might want to because we are certainly always looking for ways to help our users both use Swagbucks and WIN Swag Bucks. We also will watch a lot of cool videos that are favorited in “The Swag Guy’s Favorite Videos“. In other words, ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Fri, June 12th, 2009 at 4:36 pmWe’ve had a blog post up asking what your ideas to make Swagbucks even better are for about 6 months and though you might not always see it, TSG and company actively read all of your comments and suggestions. For instance, today’s big widget launch originated with suggestions that we received from Swaggernauts. Same with ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll