Activity from swagbucks widget
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, May 27th, 2010 at 9:00 am
This morning people with the Swagbucks Widget were treated to an exclusive code. A lot of times people who are new to Swagbucks have a little trouble knowing how to get Swag Codes, and while you Swaggernauts are great at lending a helping hand, TSG thought it might be helpful to share some tips that can help new Swaggernauts get up to speed on codes.
The best way to know about (and cash in on) Swag Codes is to be prepared. How can you be prepared? Here are 5 simple steps to never miss out on a code. Amazingly enough, all of them can be found in the menu to the left on the Swagbucks homepage:
1. Read the Blog. You’re doing that right now! Good for you! We put codes smack dab in the middle of blog posts sometimes, and if we don’t put the code here, more times than not we’ll post a clue here, especially when the code is hidden elsewhere on the site.
2. Follow us on Twitter. You’ll find TSG on Twitter most of the day, chatting it up with you Swaggernauts and letting you know about the goings on here at Swagbucks HQ. I’ll also tell you lots of times when codes are out and I might even put one out there just for my tweeps!
3. Be our fan on Facebook. When a code has hit, you’ll see the loyal Swaggernauts of Facebook thanking TSG. More than that they’re really cool, really welcoming, and really helpful to those having trouble finding a code – they’re more than happy to give you a hint if you need it.
4. Install the Toolbar. The toolbar is awesome. I’ve established that over and over. Sometimes we post codes just for the toolbar folk, so if you DON’T have the Toolbar, you’re going to miss it!
5. Use the Swidget. There’s a button on the widget that you can use to check for codes! A code button! That tells you when there are codes! CRAZY!!! Not only that, it’ll often tell you where to look and sometimes has its own special codes.
So there you go – 5 simple ways to stay on top of the latest in the world of Swag Codes, because you never know where or when one will strike.
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like