Activity from swagbucks (page 10)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, November 20th, 2014 at 6:00 am
Thanksgiving is exactly one week away! And since we will be taking that day off to celebrate with family and friends (and thus, no Twitter Trivia), today’s questions will be Thanksgiving-related!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question (and are listed below).
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 21 Swag Bucks Today – November 20th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own (and perhaps win some SB for using Swagbucks Search)?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying this format of Twitter Trivia?
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, November 19th, 2014 at 4:59 pmWe hope you’ve been enjoying our Swag Code ExtravaGOBBLE! With Thanksgiving just about a week away, you’ve probably started your prep work to ensure your celebration is successful! And we thought we’d throw in some tips about everything from some delicious new recipes you can make to how to dress - all thanks to SBTV! How ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, November 19th, 2014 at 1:00 pmHappy Wednesday! Happy Swag Code ExtravaGOBBLE day! Today, we’d like to introduce you to AforementionedT, from Jeffersonville, IN! Learn how this Swagbucks newbie is well on her way to becoming a seasoned Swaggernaut! Hi! I’m AforementionedT! I just started Swagbucks less than a month ago but I’ve already been able to take great advantage of this ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, November 18th, 2014 at 1:00 pmThanksgiving is a time to gather with friends and family, talk about what we’re thankful for and eat a delicious meal. At Swagbucks, Thanksgiving is time for you to gobble up a bunch of Swag Codes! And that’s why we’re happy to announce our Thanksgiving Swag Code ExtravaGOBBLE! Here are the turkey-filled, stuffing-stuffed details: Wednesday, ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, November 18th, 2014 at 6:00 amAs we prepare for Thanksgiving, we want to know what you’re thankful for! And we want you to know that at Team Swagbucks, we are thankful for each and every one of you – our members! We wouldn’t be here without you! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, November 17th, 2014 at 4:00 pmWe hope your weekend was great! Today, we meet captainchamp, from Macomb, MI! Learn how she’s using Swagbucks to help fuel her gaming needs! My name is captainchamp and I love making money online! Since I spend most of my day on the computer anyway, swagbucks was an amazing find for me. College is expensive, gas ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, November 17th, 2014 at 6:00 amGood morning, Swaggernauts! Today we’re going to help you navigate and use our updated Referral Center, which you can find by clicking HERE. You’ll notice that we’ve made some great changes (see image below), which will only help you get more referrals – which means more Swag Bucks for you! Here are some of the ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, November 15th, 2014 at 11:00 amWe hope your weekend is off to a great start! This weekend’s DIY project comes to us from arholber, from Michigan! Pencil Holders! Items needed: Soup can Paper Adhesive tape Directions: Measure the height of the can and cut the paper to size. I used scrapbook paper, so it was heavy weight paper. Tape one ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, November 14th, 2014 at 4:00 pmHappy Friday!! Today, we are pleased to introduce nikit13, from Barnesville, OH! Read below about how she’s making Swagbucks Work For Her! My name is nikit13 and I live in a small town in Ohio. I am a single mother with a very small budget. After the bills are paid and household necessities are bought, ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, November 14th, 2014 at 11:59 amThe table has been set. The food is in the oven. And we’re sending out your invitation! We’ll be thankful if you’ll join us for our Feast On This Team Challenge! You can join the Feast On This Team Challenge at 10am PT (1pm ET) on Tuesday, November 18th! There will be a button in ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll