Activity from Swagstakes
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, June 30th, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Well everyone, it’s been a blast.
Today we are announcing the very last 30k for 30 Days winner.
For those of you reading this for the first time, we’ve been giving 30,000 SB to one lucky winner every day in the month of June! That’s 30,000 SB every single day for THIRTY straight days!
And now it’s all over.
So congratulations to today’s winner
adismith29 from the United Kingdom
Perhaps this is revenge for July 4th
Speaking of July 4th, we are currently running a special Double Entry Swagstakes for 1776 Swag Bucks. That means you can purchase double the amount of entries for the same amount of Swag Bucks. So Happy July 4th!
This, and other ongoing Swagstakes, can be viewed here.
Good luck and keep Swagging!
The Hall of 30
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, June 25th, 2014 at 9:29 amChristmas has come early, Swaggernauts! We know you love our Swagstakes, because you have the hope of winning something big, for just a few SB! Today, during our Halfway to the Holidays Swag Code Extravaganza, we’re slashing the prices on 3 of our most exciting Swagstakes! 30K For 30 Days Swagbucks Pays Your Rent 88,888 ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, June 3rd, 2014 at 2:00 pmGood afternoon, Swag Nation! Would you believe that 29% of Swagbucks users DON’T pay rent or a monthly mortgage?! Shocking?! Perhaps, but if you fall into the other 71% you won’t want to miss this amazing opportunity. Enter the Swagbucks Pays Your Rent Swagstakes for a chance to win one month paid (up to $2,500 ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, March 28th, 2014 at 4:00 pmToday’s THE DAY! One incredibly lucky person is about to win 500,000 Swag Bucks! Drum roll please…. The grand prize winner of 500,000 SBs is…NaughtyMik from Tillamook, OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to jamuckley, from Beverly, MA who won 125,000 Swag Bucks!!!!! Congrats to lorismother, from Staten Island, NY who won 125,000 SBs! Congrats to Taeluv, from Plantation, FL who won 50,000 ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, March 5th, 2014 at 1:00 pmGood day, Swag Nation! Is there anything better than winning something? Probably not! That’s one of the reasons we created our Swagstakes. And today we’d like you to meet swagbug33, from Belton, TX. Read about how this lucky Swaggernaut has already won 3! If this doesn’t entice you to enter a Swagstakes, we’re not sure ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, January 7th, 2014 at 6:08 pmWednesday, January 8th – we are once again going out of our heads with Crazy 8s! A 24-hour time period where we celebrate the number 8. And how does one go about celebrating the #8? Glad you asked! Here is just some of what you can expect on Wednesday, January 8th from 12:00 am PT ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Mon, September 23rd, 2013 at 6:00 amOften TSG hears the same refrain, “Does anyone ever really win a Swagstakes?” The answer is an emphatic YES! Each Swagstakes has a winner (keeps everything legal and TSG likes that). How can you find out who won? If you have entered the specific Swagtsakes you will be able to see the winning Swag Name ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, June 17th, 2013 at 12:00 pmHi guys – Ashley here. If you haven’t learned by now, I am obsessed with Taylor Swift. Besides being crazy talented (don’t even get me started here – she writes her own music, plays her own music, sings her own music, and runs like 5 of her own companies), she’s classy, she’s down-to-earth, and she’s ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Sun, June 2nd, 2013 at 11:00 amIt’s time for another Week in Review where we discuss the events and fun things that we do Monday was Memorial Day where we honored all the brave Those who gave their lives for us to keep our country safe 48 Special began on Tuesday How many Special Offers did you complete? 48 of you ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Thu, May 30th, 2013 at 12:00 pmThe quality of your night’s sleep will dictate how your day will go when you wake up in the morning. A bad night’s sleep makes for a not so pleasant tomorrow, but a great night’s sleep makes for an equally as great tomorrow! The bed you are sleeping on can make or break your back night ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll