Activity from TV
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, July 10th, 2014 at 6:00 am
Seinfeld was and still is one of the greatest sitcoms ever made. And quite frankly, we love it! Today’s Twitter Trivia will be Seinfeld-themed! So put on your puffy shirt and get ready!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others??? (It’s ok if you share the answer, but wouldn’t it be cooler not to?)
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 13 Swag Bucks Today – July 10th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, April 10th, 2013 at 3:00 pmHi guys – it’s Ashley. I recently treated myself to a 3D TV and it’s one of the coolest purchases I’ve ever made. Every time I sit down on my couch, put on my glasses, and turn on a 3D movie, I float away into a magical world that makes me feel like I’m at ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, November 26th, 2012 at 6:00 amWelcome back to Monday, folks! I trust everyone had a gratifying Thanksgiving weekend. Mine consisted of a lot of turkey (my lunch today is completely comprised of Thanksgiving leftovers), way too much stuffing (hopefully in a few more days my belt will start to fit again), and a lot of yelling at the TV with ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, July 19th, 2012 at 4:00 pmSo throughout the week we’ve followed The Swag Guy on his journey around the world. He made stops in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Osaka, Japan, Cork, Ireland, and St. Louis, Missouri. He has certainly been enjoying his Summer vacation. We now know what his favorite getaway destinations are, but where do the hottest celebrities choose ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, July 5th, 2012 at 5:00 pmHey all you crafty Swaggernauts out there, I’ve got a great project for you! If you’re looking for the perfect way to pass the time while you’re working on your tan at the beach or the pool, check out this video from SBTV, in which crochet and craft tutor at Makedomenders, Bee Clinch, shows you ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, June 26th, 2012 at 3:00 pmAh Summer…the relaxing time of year when you can lay out on the beach and soak up the sun or explore the wilderness as you camp the night away. But for those times when you’ve run out of magazines to read on the beach and the bats have scared you into your tent, the Philips ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, April 11th, 2012 at 2:00 pmHey Swaggernauts, We know that one of your favorite ways to earn Swag Bucks is through SBTV, a great Swagbucks platform where you can watch videos on the latest entertainment and current events, pick up some new fashion and beauty tips, learn delicious new recipes, and so much more, all the while earning Swag Bucks along ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, March 13th, 2012 at 5:00 pmHey guys – Ashley here. I was just surfing through SBTV, and I found this pretty amazing video that I just have to share with you. Who doesn’t love cupcakes, right? If cupcakes themselves weren’t enticing enough, how about decorating them to jazz them up and make them adorable!? The talented Martha Stewart provides step-by-step ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like