Activity from Wordpress
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, February 28th, 2011 at 7:00 am
Happy Birthday to us! Some people want a new car or a new pair of shoes; for a while now, I’ve wanted a new blog, and now I’ve got it! Welcome to the brand new Swagbucks Blog – allow me to show you around:
- Up above you’ll notice the four most popular posts.
- To the right are options for subscribing to this blog (via RSS or email, meaning you get new posts send directly to your inbox) AND a place to sign up for the Swagbucks newsletter.
- All those partner site buttons have been dumped in favor of a nice, clean link to all of our partner sites – you’ll see that to the right as well.
- A little further down on the righthand side you’ll find Facebook and Twitter windows showing the latest activity and giving you the chance to Like or Follow us if you haven’t already.
- You’ll also notice our blogroll, soon to be populated with some of our favorite blogs from the Swagbucks Blogging Network, full of useful info and entertaining content.
- ALSO – the posts are being organized by category, which means if you missed a Friday Funny, you can catch up on all of them!
You’ll also notice that only the latest blog post is full size – the rest only show you a portion of the post – click “Read More” to do exactly that. You can also Like or Recommend or Share on Facebook, Tweet, Reddit, Digg and StumbleUpon or share on a number of other sites using the handy window floating to the left – you can also email your friends a particularly funny/useful/informative post:
I love this new, cleaner look to the blog and I hope you do too!
Happy Birthday to Us, Happy Birthday to Us…
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll