Recipe Of The Week: Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Vegetable Medley
Are you still looking for Thanksgiving side dish ideas? Look no further than Frontier Co-op’s Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Vegetable Medley. It is equal parts healthy and delicious and packed full of herbs that give it it’s delicious flavor! All herbs listed come from Frontier Co-Op but you can purchase the herbs of your choice for this recipe.
Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Makes: 12 servings
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz.
- 4 teaspoons Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf 0.85 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Garlic Powder 2.33 oz.
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled, trimmed, and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a 9×13-inch baking dish, toss carrots, sweet potatoes, turnips, parsnips and onions with salt and olive oil.
3. Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rosemary and garlic, and then toss again to evenly coat vegetables.
4. Roast another 15 to 20 minutes, until the root vegetables are tender and slightly browned. Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Find the full recipe here.