New Year, New Swago
Happy New Year, Swaggernauts! It’s time for the first Swago board of 2020 and we have an exciting announcement…
SPIN & WIN IS BACK!
Keep reading to find out more…
For all our newbies, check this out first:
Swago is just like BINGO, only better and we think, more rewarding. Instead of waiting for us to call out the next Number, you place your “chips” where you want them to go.
Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity the corresponding square will change colors, signifying it’s been completed!
Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 750 SB!
Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.
Your January 2020 Swago Board starts at 12 am PT/3 am ET on Monday, January 13th. You’ll have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, January 20th to submit your board. Pre-register right now!
Here’s a breakdown of our most recently added squares:
- The first is “In Store Cash Back: Add an Offer“. To complete this, you must first link your credit card in our new in-store cash back program. Members who’ve already linked a card for SB Local will need to link that or another card to this new In-Store Cash Back program. Members can link cards from the Linked Cards Settings Page or as they add a deal from the In-Store Cash Back Page. From there, you’ll want to click “Add Offer” on any of the stores. This will mark off the square
- This brings us to our next new square which is “Earn SB through In-Store Cash Back“. To mark this square off you’ll need to pay for an in-store purchase with the linked card at the store whose offer you added. SB from that purchase will typically credit to your account within 4 business days, provided you do not return the items purchased. So if you plan on completing this square be sure to make your purchase early so you have enough time for it to credit!
- Lastly, we have added “Join the Member Recognition Program“. If you haven’t already joined the Member Recognition Program, what are you waiting for? If you have, this square will automatically be marked off!
SPIN & WIN
It’s back and there’s a few things you should know:
You can earn up to 85 spins by completing Swago squares and submitting your board! 1 Spin for each square you mark off and up to 60 spins for submitting a pattern. You will have until 12am PT/3am ET on Wednesday, January 22nd to use your spins on the Spin & Win wheel.
Please note: Spin & Win will be for US Members Only.
Here are some helpful tips for completing your board:
- Submitting Your Board: You have until 11:59 PM PT on January 20th to complete your board. Use that time to complete as many squares as you can in order to maximize your bonus! You can only submit your board once, so make sure you’re ready.
- MyGiftCardsPlus: If you’re planning to complete the MyGiftCardsPlussquare make sure you give yourself enough time to receive the SB from your purchase to make this square as complete. The square is completed once you earn the SB from your purchase at MyGiftCardsPlus and NOT when you buy the card. The square will automatically be marked off when the SB credit to your account.
- SB Answer App Activity: This activity must be completed through the SB Answer App which can be downloaded here. If you complete a survey through the general SB App, it will NOT count for this board and therefore will not mark the square as complete.
- Swagbucks Live: If you haven’t played Swagbucks Live now’s the chance to do so! Download the app here and make sure you earn SB from playing at least one of the games that will air at the following times:
Monday: 4 pm PT/7 pm ET & 5 pm PT/8 pm ET
Tuesday – Thursday 5 pm PT/8 pm ET
There will be 5 chances to complete this square during the run of Swago. Friendly reminder… you don’t have to win the Swagbucks Live game, you only have to earn SB from answering a question that offers SB correctly.
If you have any questions about how the Swago Board works, put them in the comments below. You can pre-register for Swago today! The board goes live at 12 am PT/3am ET Monday, January 13th.