DIY of the Week: Water Balloon Piñatas
This DIY game will keep everyone in your family cool during these hot summer months. You only need a few items to get the fun started! Tutorial via KiwiCo.com.
- Water balloons
- String or rope
- Plastic Bat
- Plastic funnel for filling balloons (optional)
- Fill water balloons with water. The more full they are the more easily they break when hit with the bat.
- Take the piece of string and tie a knot around each water balloon. 10-15 balloons at a time works best.
- Hang up the piñata. It will be heavy so using a strong string like twine works best.
- Start swinging and let the fun begin!