Recipe of the Week: Ice Cream S’mores
S’mores are the quintessential summer dessert, but not everyone has access to a camp fire or outdoor grill. Enter Ice Cream S’mores, no fire required! This recipe from Good Housekeeping is super simple and easy to customize with flavors and toppings you prefer.
2 pt. favorite ice cream
1 cup mini marshmallows
8 graham crackers, broken to form squares
8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 c. marshmallow bits, sprinkles or walnuts (or a combination)
- Let ice cream sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Transfer to large bowl of electric mixer and beat until smooth. Beat in mini marshmallows.
- Transfer to plastic-wrap-lined 8-inch square pan and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Cut ice cream into squares and sandwich between graham crackers.
- Microwave chocolate on 50% power in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each graham sandwich halfway into chocolate, then sprinkle immediately with marshmallow bits, sprinkles or walnuts and freeze until firm.