Introducing In-Store Scanning with Shoply
Have you checked out our newest way to earn on the go, Shoply? The Shoply App is the latest way you can earn SB just by shopping in-store at your favorite retailers, and uploading your receipt!
This week we made the Shoply App even more rewarding. You can now head to your local retailers and earn SB just for scanning product barcodes while you’re shopping locally. That means, you don’t have to spend a dime in order to earn SB when you scan these products. Each qualified Scan is worth 5 SB!
Here’s how it works:
- Make sure you download the latest version of Shoply. For our Shoply regulars, make sure you have version 2.4 installed to get access to our new Scan feature.
To check which version of Shoply you have simply click on your profile in the upper left hand corner of the app and scroll to the bottom to see the version number.
If you don’t have the latest version, head to the app store to update to the version 2.4.
- If it’s your first time using Shoply make sure you login with your Swagbucks credentials.
- When you click on Scan at the bottom of the app you’ll see all the eligible stores with Scan opportunities:
- Click on the store you’re visiting and item you want to scan
- Once you’ve successfully scanned an item you’ll be awarded with your 5 SB, instantly!
It’s that easy!
For more information on how to update your Shoply App check out these links.