Recipe of the Week: Thai Peanut Chicken
Here’s an easy Instant Pot weeknight meal from JIF that would be just as delicious heated up the next day for lunch. If you plan on making this recipe, be sure to check out our In-Store Deals first to add Just Bare Chicken or JIF Peanut butter to your list. You’ll earn cash back on key ingredients for this recipe!
- 2 TBS vegetable oil
- 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2/3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 TBS Soy Sauce
- 3 TBS Sriracha
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 TBS chopped fresh ginger
- 2 TBS chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 TBS lime juice
- Chopped peanuts, green onion, and lime wedges for garnish
- PRESS Saute button to heat programmable electric pressure cooker. Add oil; heat 2 to 3 minutes. Cook chicken thighs in hot oil, a few at a time, until browned on both sides. Remove from pot; set aside.
- ADD chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, honey, ginger and garlic to pressure cooker. Stir until blended, scraping up any browned bits. Return chicken to pot, turning to coat.
- LOCK lid on pressure cooker. Place exhaust valve in the Sealing position. Press Manual button and set timer for 12 minutes. When cooking is complete, turn off pot and use Quick Pressure Release method.
- REMOVE lid. Remove chicken to serving platter, leaving sauce in pot. Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with peanuts and green onions. Serve with lime wedges.