Recipe of the Week: Riced Veggie Round Up
Have you tried frozen riced vegetables before? Right now if you purchase select Green Giant Riced Veggies from Walmart you can earn up to 300 SB! Here’s how it breaks down:
Buy 1 package of Green Giant® Riced Veggies and earn 25 SB.
Buy 2 and earn 100 SB.
Buy 3 or more and earn 300 SB!
Riced veggies are awesome because they are so versatile and can be eaten on their own or as part of a recipe. Whether you are trying to incorporate more vegetables into your family’s meals, aiming to eat more low-carb, or just want something fast and easy to put on the table, Green Giant riced veggies are the perfect starting point for weeknight dinner. Take a look at these 3 simple and nutritious recipes you may want to try, and don’t forget to upload your receipt to earn SB.
Asian Style Riced Broccoli
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli
- ½ cup fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bean sprouts and soy sauce and cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 (12-oz) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Microwave Green Giant Riced® Cauliflower according to package directions. Drain cooked cauliflower in a colander, pressing out as much moisture as possible with paper towels. Stir in egg and cheeses.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press cauliflower mixture into an 11-inch circle.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
- Top with desired pizza toppings. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Mushroom & Asparagus “Risotto”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Risotto Medley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion . 2 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Risotto Medley and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender. Stir in heavy cream and cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.