Recipe of the Week: Riced Veggie Roundup Part 3
We’re back with more riced veggie recipe ideas from Green Giant. Have you tried frozen riced vegetables before? Right now if you purchase select Green Giant Riced Veggies from Walmart you can earn up to 300 SB! Here’s how it breaks down:
Buy 1 package of Green Giant® Riced Veggies and earn 25 SB.
Buy 2 and earn 100 SB.
Buy 3 or more and earn 300 SB!
Riced veggies are awesome because they are versatile, healthy, low-carb, and can be eaten on their own or as part of a recipe. Take a look at these 3 simple and nutritious recipes you may want to try, and don’t forget to upload your receipt to earn SB.
Lemon Pepper Riced Cauliflower
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cranberry Almond Stuffing
- 2 chicken and apple sausage links, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower
- ½ cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped sage or ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet 5 minutes or until browned; remove and set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet and add celery and onion. Season with salt and cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until tender.
- Return sausage to skillet and add Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower, cranberries and chicken broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in thyme, sage and almonds.
Lemon Chicken over Riced Broccoli
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 (10-oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies – Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet and cook 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to skillet and stir, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan; simmer 1 minute. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, return chicken and any juices to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and stir until combined. Serve chicken and sauce over hot Green Giant® Riced Veggies – Broccoli.