Recipe of the Week: Riced Veggie Roundup Part 5
We’re back with our last roundup of riced veggie recipe ideas from Green Giant. The possibilities are endless! Have you tried frozen riced vegetables before? Right now if you purchase select Green Giant Riced Veggies from Walmart you can earn up to 300 SB! Here’s how it breaks down:
Buy 1 package of Green Giant® Riced Veggies and earn 25 SB.
Buy 2 and earn 100 SB.
Buy 3 or more and earn 300 SB!
Riced veggies are awesome because they are versatile, healthy, low-carb, and can be eaten on their own or as part of a recipe. Take a look at these 2 simple and nutritious recipes you may want to try, and don’t forget to upload your receipt to earn SB.
Riced Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine mayonnaise, olive oil and vinegar in large bowl.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower, celery, red onion and parsley until evenly coated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Riced Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Medley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten and scrambled
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic and ginger 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Medley and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally or until tender crisp.
- Stir soy sauce and cook 1 minute. Stir in egg and cook 1 minute or until heated through.