Recipe of the Week: Greek Gods Yogurt Pancakes
If you haven’t checked out Magic Receipts lately, we’ve added a Greek Gods Greek Yogurt! Pick it up next time you’re at the store, you’ll need it for this Yogurt Pancakes by Greek Gods and you’ll earn 150 SB when you upload your receipt!
- 1 cup Greek Gods Yogurt
- 7 tablespoons flour or gluten free alternative
- 1 tablespoon sugar replace with honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place Greek Gods Yogurt in a medium bowl. Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir together very gently. Stop short of the mixture being totally combined. You want the pancakes to have some interesting texture.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Add vanilla to eggs and stir to combine. Pour egg mixture into the yogurt-flour mixture. Stir together gently. Don’t worry about the mixture being totally combined; a little white and yellow swirling is fine.
- Pour the batter onto a griddle sprayed with cooking spray, ¼ cup at a time. Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, then flip the pancakes. Cook for another 45 seconds and remove to plate. Repeat with the remaining batter. Top pancakes with syrup, fruit, or desired toppings.