Recipe of the Week: Perfect Fish Tacos
Cinco de Mayo is next week so make some delicious fish tacos to celebrate when you purchase some Tortillas which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn up to 2 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Perfect Fish Tacos by Delish.
extra-virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lime2 tsp.
chili powder1 tsp.
paprika 1/2 tsp.
ground cumin1/2 tsp.
cayenne pepper1 1/2 lb.
cod (or other flaky white fish)1/2 tbsp.
Freshly ground black pepper8
Lime wedges, for serving
Sour cream, for servingFOR THE CORN SLAW:1/4 c.
Juice of 1 lime2 tbsp.
freshly chopped cilantro1 tbsp.
shredded purple cabbage1 c.
- In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, paprika, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne.
- Add cod, tossing until evenly coated. Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make slaw: In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, and honey. Stir in cabbage, corn, and jalapeño. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Remove cod from marinade and season both sides of each filet with salt and pepper. Add fish flesh side-down. Cook until opaque and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes before flaking with a fork.
- Assemble tacos: Serve fish over grilled tortillas with corn slaw and avocado. Squeeze lime juice on top and garnish with sour cream.