Recipe of the Week: Fancy Grilled Cheese
Are you a vegan? Make a tasty Fancy Grilled Cheese with Nurishh® Plant-based Cheese Slices which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn up to 200 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Fancy Grilled Cheese by Nurishh.
what you need
- 4 slices of Nurishh Provolone Style Slices
- 2 large slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp. vegan butter, divided
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
how to make
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Sauté onion, 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Add spinach, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir for 1 minute, cover and set aside.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Heat a non-stick or grill pan over medium heat and place one piece of bread of butter side down.
- Add 1 slice of Nurishh Provolone Style Slices, ½ of the onion-spinach mixture and then another slice of Nurishh Provolone Style Slices.
- Top with bread slice, butter side up.
- Cover with lid to help cheese melt, 6-7 minutes.
- Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
- Repeat to make second sandwich.